Scholarship Awards help to diminish the effect of rising educational cost costs. Remembering this, the Eindhoven University of Technology is giving the International PhD Scholarships in Dependence Modeling and Copulas.
Grants help to diminish the effect of rising educational cost costs. Remembering this, the Eindhoven University of Technology global grant is laid out for worldwide Students
The Eindhoven Institute of Technology (Eindhoven Tech) is a public specialized college committed to preparing future designers to overcome any barrier between market interest and innovative capability.
The Eindhoven University of Technology international scholarship winner will receive all the following study expenses:
- A gross monthly salary and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy and maternity leave, partially paid parental leave) in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- Should you come from abroad and comply with certain conditions, you can make use of the so-called ‘30% facility’, which permits you not to pay tax on 30% of your salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Eindhoven University of Technology international scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any research programme in Dependence Modeling and Copulas at Eindhoven.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You should have a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, computer science, or similar with excellent grades.
- A record that shows specific interest in signal processing and/or (Bayesian) machine learning
- You will develop open-source code for simulating machine learning experiments, so we put a high value on candidates with a strong professional record and interest in developing code. Please supply some evidence for your programming record, e.g., a link to your Github page.
- In order to complete a PhD, it will be essential to have a good written and spoken command of English. If you have written an MSc thesis (or published a scientific paper) in English, please send it along with your application.
- Finally, we appreciate a team player attitude, willingness to work hard and know how to have fun at it.
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through its https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/phd-in-dependence-modeling-and-copulas-929418.html Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: you must upload the following documents:
- A Master’s degree in Mathematics (with specialization in Statistics/Probability) or in Statistics
- A strong curiosity and interest in statistical theory and methods
- Experience with statistical programming languages and tools (such as R, Python)
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary context.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an IELTS score of preferably at least 6.5 overall or a TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based). TU/e accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests. (TOEFL: Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section; IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.