The United States is considered one of the most attractive territories for immigrants. The country is located in the American continent, in the North America subcontinent. It is limited to the north with Canada and to the south with Mexico.
According to the Observatory of Economic Complexity, the United States is the third largest exporting economy in the world, having exported approximately US$ 1.25 trillion in 2017, especially refined oil, airplanes, cars, helicopters and packaged medicines.
Therefore, many people from different parts of the world migrate to the country in search of job opportunities and better lives.
The US is the country with the most immigrants in the world, with 44.4 million people of almost all other nationalities, according to a report released on Monday by the Pew Research Center.
The immigrant population has grown substantially since 1965, when the US abandoned the old nation-wide quota system, and has quadrupled since then. The number of 44.4 million corresponds to 2017 and represents almost 25% of all migrants in the world.
It’s the dream of immigrants from different parts of the world to migrate and work in the United States.
With a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of $19.39 trillion, the United States is currently the world’s largest economy, ahead of countries like China and Japan. According to the International Monetary Fund, in 2018, the country’s economy grew by 2.9%, while the unemployment rate dropped from 4.4% to 3.8%.
The US has put together series of lay down immigration programs and employment rules which makes it easier for immigrants different parts of the world to move and work in the country hassles free with no regards for race, color, nationality, gender, disability, etc.
In fact, Immigrants now make up 13.6% of the American population, nearly triple the proportion they had in 1979.
The strong political, economic and military influence exerted by the United States makes the country maintain diplomatic relations with almost all other countries with the exception of North Korea, Bhutan and Iran.
Recruitment For Warehouse Workers: Objective and Full Job Description
Earnings: $16.0 per hour
For over 70 years RC Willey Home Furnishings has been recognized nationally for excellence.
RC Willey pays an average of $33,287 per year, or $16.0 an hour. There is a significant gap between what RC Willey pays the bottom 10 percent of earners and the top 10 percent of earners.
The lowest-paid workers at RC Willey make less than $20,000 a year, while the highest-paid workers earn over $53,000.
RC Willey employees in different sectors tend to have different salaries as well.
For example, employees in the facilities sector earn an average yearly salary of $37,688, while employees in the sales sector earn an average yearly salary of $36,979.
Locality has an effect on the earnings of employees at RC Willey too. RC Willey employees in Sacramento, CA, Reno, NV, and Salt Lake City, UT are the highest paid.
- Paid Time Off Starting your first day
- Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance such as HSA, Life and Disability coverage and more
- Access to Company medical clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Incredible Employee Discounts
- A Tuition Reimbursement program
- Working with different levels of management to ensure that product is being shown in the most adequate way possible
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by management
- Responsible for uncrating incoming merchandise
- Building furniture and displays throughout the store
- Preparing and tagging items for floor display
- Sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning-up work areas
- Ability to carry out your job as a team and independently to meet goals
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Capacity to lift up to 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Capacity to work in heights up to 40 feet in the air
RC Willey Home Furnishings provides one on one coaching and onsite training. However, overtime may be needed depending on workload. RC Willey also perform a criminal background check and drug screen in other to help keep employees and customers safe.
Start Your Application Now!!!